Tool & Die Maker (4-day work week)Full Time
Busy engineering and manufacturing company has an opening for a Tool and Die Maker. Direct-hire position with excellent benefits including a $2K signing bonus!
* Maintain stamping dies (all types), die components and production tooling.
* Troubleshooting a die in a press may be required. Install and adjust die and tooling components as necessary.
* Maintain production tooling within quality standards.
* Interpret complex detail and component drawings. Produce parts to print tolerances.
* Communicate effectively with operators, set-up personnel, and supervisors on all three shifts regarding tooling requirements, and die and equipment status.
* Experience in Die design.
* Experience in metal stamping/fabrication.
* Tool and Die Benchwork or similar skill sets.
* CNC Machining experience.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:00AM-4:30PM.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!