Sr/Project ArchitectFull Time
Immediate need for a Sr or Project Architect. Currently working on a lot of healthcare projects but projects will vary. Experience with construction documentation type work a plus.
Milwaukee and Waukesha
General day to day:
- Maintain client relationships, main point of contact for the clients, responsible for overall mission, vision, goals, and satisfaction.
- Lead the project design team (internal and external consultants) and design process.
- Develop and update project schedules, educate the client on the process to be followed, and meet deadlines.
- Develop and maintain project budgets, work plans, and contracts.
- Manage profit goals; review and submit invoices.
- Coordinate staffing and communicates the appropriate need for staff in a proactive manner.
- Responsible for multiple industries/varied size projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ related experience.
- Architectural registration, or in progress, required.
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop , etc… a plus
- Balance technical skills and creative aptitude; experienced with architectural standards, engineering practices, and building ordinances in order to communicate effectively with clients and project team.
- Strong organization & delegation skills.
- Experience leading meetings; displays exceptional interpersonal skills and presentation skills and is able to communicate clearly with team members and clients.
- Identify opportunities to help clients improve their business / facilities and provide additional design services.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery which may be multiple or complex in scope.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Please forward your resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com