Quality ManagerFull Time
Busy manufacturing and engineering firm has an opening for a Quality Manager. In this position, you will work alongside the current Quality Manager who is retiring by the end of the year. Direct hire position with competitive benefits!
* Oversee department of 10 employees (Quality Technicians, Inspectors and CMM Programmers)
* Responsible for maintaining and reporting on non-conformances and corrective action
* Assist machinists on part visual acceptability and measurement/process procedures
* Manage internal, external and customer audits
* Experience with AS9100 or ISO13485 quality systems required
* Ability to interpret blueprints
* Experience in inspecting precision machined components
* Proficiency with quality systems and tools (PPAP, GR&R, PFMEA, SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.)
Please email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further!