Plumbing Designers – MKE, Waukesha, MadisonFull Time
Multiple Plumbing Design & Design Engineer career opportunities with Engineering firms in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Fond du Lac &/or Madison. Will be working on a variety of projects – Healthcare, Higher Education, Commercial, Municipal, etc… We are looking for various levels of candidates – tech school grads with 1yr+ of experience to Sr Engineers who can run projects. $40-$90k+
- Design and develop construction documents for plumbing water distribution and drainage systems.
- Utilize engineering experience to solve issues related to existing or proposed infrastructure.
- Project design, planning, QC review, and budget tracking.
- Coordinate with and work with Municipalities and other approval bodies.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with project team of designers and engineers to bring to completion design tasks.
- Recommend ways to improve process, quality, and coordination efforts.
- Visit job site to verify existing conditions and observe construction progress.
- Conduct field surveys.
- Work under the advisement of a senior project engineer to support design efforts.
- Participate in project pursuits, interviews and various business development activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering and 2-5 years’ experience, or a mix of relevant design experience.
- Wisconsin PE or DE license, or desire to obtain professional licensure.
- Knowledge of Wisconsin and International Plumbing codes.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills to draft correspondence/reports and communicate effectively with project team members.
Please forward your resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com