.NET DeveloperFull Time
Busy electrical system integrator has a newly created opening for a .NET Developer. They are looking for a local candidate who is interested in working primarily from home. This is a contract to hire position.
* Work with design team and customer to develop custom software applications
* Interact with customer on a frequent basis
* Debug systems and software
* Work with new hardware equipment and software packages
* Minimum of two years of .NET experience
* Minimum of two years of C# programming experience
* Experience with VB.NET, VBA, C and/or Python desired as well
* Experience interfacing a computer to the outside world (ethernet/serial protocols)
Apply today! Email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further!