70+ year-old engineering & manufacturing company has a direct-hire opening for a Mechanical Engineer.
- Design mechanical components, parts, and systems used for new and existing products (includes testing machines and tools)
- Interface with sales, manufacturing, management, suppliers, and customers in developing design solutions to meet customer’s applications
- Create models and mechanical drawings using Solidworks
- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and applying principles of mechanics, hydraulics, and materials
- Oversee quality/reliability by designing and conducting tests of finished products
- Work with production department in suggesting manufacturing processes such as using cutting saws,
wire EDM processes, coating of materials, etc.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or similar preferred
- MUST have 5+ years of mechanical engineering experience
- Strong Solidworks skills
- Experience working with stainless steel materials/components
- Strong FEA skills
- Understanding of how heat treating affects materials a plus
- Experience working with high-pressure systems/products a big plus
Apply today! Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org