Manufacturing Asst / CAD TechFull Time
Immediate career opportunity for a Manufacturing Assistant with Autocad AND Solidworks skills (A test will be given). The position will be a combo of CAD work and work on the manufacturing floor. Will be doing CAD work to create drawings for product creation, filling drawings with codes and specifications for sheet metal fabrication. This will be either a temp to hire or direct hire position located in the Greendale/Franklin area. Up to $30/hr depending on experience.
- We are in need of someone with a sheet metal component detailing background using SolidWorks AND AutoCad (required). Sheet metal experience with 16ga to 1/4″ ideal but not required.
Microsoft Excel knowledge will also be needed.
- Programming CNC laser parts from DXF/DWG files (willing to train)
- Research and obtain standards and codes required by client to develop plans
- Review engineering drawings
- Develop accurate layouts, flats and assembly drawings and details Take direction from engineers and executives to research drawings, catalogs, and sketches to develop detailed dimensioned CAD drawings Clerical duties to include: filing and organizing shop routings minor data entry •
- Other duties will include: checking materials, pulling small items from stock and answering questions in regards to drawings from shop employees.
- Vocational Training or Associates Degree or Job Experience (3-5 years)
Please forward your resume to: KWelch@fsnw.com