Well-established engineering and manufacturing company, with an international presence, has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Service Partner. This is a hybrid position at a great company with excellent benefits!
* Provide service and support to employees
* Implement enhancements/expansions of HR processes and procedures
* Manage/maintain day-to-day HR processes
* Lead/manage the administration of the HRIS
* Consult/train production and warehouse leaders on HR-related topics
* Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent
* Experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment
* Experience supporting production employees on a daily basis & check-ins with production supervisors
* 3+ years of relevant experience in the HR field
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS (ADP)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* PHR/SHRM-CP preferred
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!