Immediate, direct hire opening for an Engineering Project Manager responsible for leading product, manufacturing, &/or application engineering programs, as needed. Some of the job duties include scheduling creation & compliance, resource management, customer interface (primary point of contact), etc….
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Creates and manages program schedules and resource plans.
- Primary point of contact to customer.
- Responsible for product and program margins.
- Responsible for managing product scope of work.
- Create, maintain and enforce program risks.
- Responsible for following company processes. This includes, but is not limited to; Phase/Gate, program reporting, ECO, etc.
- Support sales staff as needed.
- Interface with other departments within the company, as well as external customers and suppliers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 3-5+ years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including strong working knowledge of Excel
- Good verbal and written skills, in both a technical and non-technical environment
- Experience in Root Cause analysis activities: FMEA’s, Flows, Control Plans, and other Quality activities.
- Experience with DFMEA, PFMEA, DOE and other AIAG procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Solid Works or other 3D Modeling software
- Working knowledge of Phase/Gate Process, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and SPC
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Company paid Disability Insurance and Term Life coverage
- Paid Holidays and Time off
- Paid Funeral, Jury Duty and Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please forward your resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com