Electrical / Minnesota
Electrical (Power & Lighting) EngineerFull Time
Established full-service engineering consulting firm has an opening for an Electrical Engineer. Direct-hire position with competitive benefits!
- Electrical systems design for commercial, government, and healthcare construction projects
- Prepare power distribution plan designs, lighting plans, single-line drawings, grounding plans, panel schedules, cable schedules, cable tray layouts, control schematics, interconnect diagrams, heat trace drawings, etc. (using Revit and AutoCAD)
- Perform electrical load calculations
- Equipment specification and construction support
- Develop equipment data sheets, bill of materials (BOMs), submittal reviews and approvals, etc.
- Cost and schedule estimating and fee proposal development
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- 1-7 years of electrical building systems design experience
- Revit and/or AutoCAD experience preferred
Apply today! Email resumes to email@example.com