Electrical Engineer – Power & LightingFull Time
Immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer with 2-10 years of Power & Lighting experience. This is a direct opportunity with a well established A & E firm in their Milwaukee area office. This position requires someone with a BSEE or BS Architectural Studies degree.
General Job Responsibilities & Experience:
- Computer drafting, including and understanding components of plan views, sections, elevations, one-line diagrams, details, schedules, etc… using Autocad and Revit
- Perform code research on a project-by-project basis to determine the specific state and local codes that may apply.
- Perform lighting calculations, develop Tech Specs (design-bid, design-assist, and IPD methods, etc…)
- Understand lighting terminology, the code requirements for emergency lighting, guidelines for lighting levels, the energy code requirements for the state of Wisconsin and the need to review the codes for other states.
- Understanding of fuse/breaker coordination, arc flash, and fault current, size panels, switchboards, switchgear, generators, etc.
- Knowledge of breakers, conductors, and conduit for motors, packaged equipment, electric heat, chillers, and other HVAC equipment.
Please forward your resume to KWelch@fsnw.com