Electrical Design EngineerFull Time
Immediate, career opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer with an Engineering firm based in Waukesha County. This is a direct job with fantastic growth, pay and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have 6-12 years of experience in Electrical systems design and engineering. The position will be working in a team setting with engineers and designers from a variety of disciplines. Company specializes in design and commissioning of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection Systems for commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with Professional Engineering license(ideal).
- 5-10 years’ experience in electrical engineering for buildings.
- Ideally would have 6-12 years of experience in electrical design and be able to perform work requiring knowledge of engineering principals, procedures, and code requirements.
- Ability to independently work on all electrical engineering tasks associated with the projects – proposal, design and drafting, engineering calculations, cost estimate, client reviews etc….
- Strong background in design and drafting using AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Ability to work with and be supported by other senior engineers for guidance and act as a mechanical lead or project lead, along with mentoring jr level employees.
Please forward your resume to: KWelch@fsnw.com