Civil Engineer – Transportation & Construction Madison & WaukeshaFull Time
Immediate openings for Transportation Engineers and Construction Engineers in Waukesha and Madison with a well established regional Engineering firm. These are Project level positions working on 3-5 projects at a time and overseeing 2-6 people. Projects vary from small to large (reconstruction, repavements, bridges, etc…). These are great leadership opportunities with immediate supervisory duties. Regional travel, usually nothing overnight. Relocation package for the right background. some hybrid work but mostly in office.
General job duties for both positions:
- Identifying, marketing, and winning transportation construction management projects from clients including WisDOT, Counties, municipalities, and private sector clients.
- Assist with the preparation and negotiation of contract documents & client management
- Serve as resident engineer for transportation related construction projects.
- Manage projects and support staff overseeing the completion of all project work, ensuring that the work is produced on schedule, profitably, and in conformance with the quality standards of company and requirements of the contract.
- Required Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with an emphasis in transportation or construction.
- Registered professional engineer (PE) in the state of Wisconsin or ability to get your PE
- 4 to 10+ years of Transportation or construction experience on roads and/or bridges.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Experience on WisDOT project development process, construction observation and materials testing for WisDOT projects.
- Certification in WisDOT Highway Technician Program credentials desirable.
- Proficiency in AASHTOWare Project, Civil3D, and other transportation engineering software.
- Please forward your resume to Kwelch@fsnw.com