Excellent opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager with a smaller (10-12 employees), but well established, firm located in the Brookfield, WI area. This is a great chance to work on some high level jobs without the politics of a large firm. $90-$100k+.
· Responsible for managing complex tasks on medium and large size projects in the corporate, education,
hospitality, industrial, manufacturing and distribution, multi-family and wellness sectors.
· Plans, organizes, and directs the work throughout the life of the project to successfully deliver the project
to the client.
· Keeps the project teams informed of progress on project expectations, deadlines, and deliverables and
understands the limits of the decision-making responsibilities of the role and respects the boundaries of
the Principal in Charge’s responsibilities.
· Leads the client and project team to assure that the project design meets the client budget, schedule,
program, and design intent.
· Assists in the negotiation and development of project agreements.
· Develops and manages project budget, schedule, and overall work plan to realize target financial
· Mentors and motivates project teams.
· Assures that project tasks are timely completed and properly documented.
· Leads project coordination and owner/site meetings with internal team members and/or external
consultants, owner and contractor and sub-contractors.
· Manages and tracks change orders, applications for payment by contractors and other contractual
modifications impacting budget and schedule.
· Works with team in determining project staffing needs and recommending personnel.
· Directs client invoicing and effectively manages collections.
· Intermediate proficiency with Revit Architecture with commitment to continuing professional
· Capable of simultaneously supporting one or more projects.
· Thorough understanding of accessibility codes, life-safety codes, building construction systems, means
and methods, materials, and industry associated standards.
· Takes direction well, however proactively takes appropriate action without requiring continued direction.
· Effectively manages multiple deadlines and priorities.
· Team player with the client, entire project team and contractor.
· Effective negotiator and communicator.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
· Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience
Please forward your resume to Kwelch@fsnw.com