Our established manufacturing client has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Manager. In this position, you will handle daily operations of the warehouse, including warehouse inventory, order picking, shipping and receiving. This position will also entail maintaining high levels of department safety and accuracy in day-to-day operations, leading and developing the warehouse team and providing customer service to customers and vendors.
* Maintain receiving, warehousing, and shipping operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Control accurate inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
* Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
* Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:00am – 4:30pm. Friday is overtime as required based on workload.
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org