Established client is seeking a Test Technician to join their team. This is a technical, hands-on position that requires physical labor to set-up and perform tests on a variety of building products and components.
* Set-up and perform tests on building products
*Provide clients with excellent customer service throughout the testing process
* Communicate with clients regarding test preparation, procedures, and results
* Maintain test equipment, laboratory organization, and cleanlines
* Analyze test results and write accurate and concise test reports that summarize the test procedures and results.
* Learn test standards and test procedures (NFRC, AAMA, ASTM)
* On-the-job training provided
* Technically competent to communicate test procedures, specifications, and results with customers.
* General construction/carpentry knowledge and experience using power tools
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication skills – both written and oral
* Good computer skills using Word and Excel
* Strong technical ability and a mechanical aptitude
* Able to follow directions and work with minimal supervision
* Must be able to routinely lift at least 50 pounds
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen and have valid driver’s license
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
* Associate’s Degree in a technical field is desired or equivalent experience
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com