Prominent Manitowoc manufacturing company needs an Adobe Illustrator master who loves working with machinery. The Technical Illustrator contributes photos and complex graphics to parts catalogs and manuals. This is a 6+ month contract assignment, with possibility to become permanent.
- Creating Isometric Drawings, Line Art, Exploded Views, etc.
- Photo editing, putting Call Outs into photos
- Maintaining Bill of Materials
- Assisting with technical writers, engineers, and technicians as needed
- 2-4 year degree in Graphic Design or Mechanical Design preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. Framemaker experience also preferred
- Familiarity with Creo / Pro-E / Windchill software required
- 1+ year of experience as a Technical Illustrator for manufacturing products, ideally heavy machinery.
Email resume to email@example.com
Keywords: CREO, Windchill, Pro-engineer, Graphic Design, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite