Career opportunity for a motivated Survey Crew Chief and Surveyors with a growing Civil Engineering firm in the Milwaukee area.
Essential Job Functions
· Use and understand survey equipment such as total stations, GPS and data collectors
· Download and upload survey data to and from the office
· Read construction plans
· Locate property corners
· Communicate with project team including owners, managers, clients and co-workers.
· Perform work duties including but not limited to: digging holes for monuments, walking on rugged terrain, and obtaining invert information on utilities.
· Valid driver’s license that meets our company’s insurance requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 1-3+ years of successful job-related professional experience in the surveying industry with at least 1 year as a crew chief.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
· Ability to work independently and balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job to exceed client expectations.
· Have a positive attitude
Forward resumes to: email@example.com