Structural Engineering consulting firm has an immediate opening for a licensed Structural Engineer (PE). Contract position with the chance to go long-term based on workload. Position offers variety!
- Perform on-site visits (residential, commercial, and industrial buildings) to assess structural issues and provide clients with long-term structural performance solutions
- Research construction codes, specs, safety standards, etc.
- Perform structural calculations
- Provide detailed assessments of proposed solutions, including scope and steps involved
- Create structural plans/redlines using AutoCAD
- Monitor projects from inception to delivery of reports; including answering clients’ questions, providing project updates, communicating timelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
- P.E. registration in Minnesota
- Ability to perform structural calculations
- Ability to research, understand, and interpret building codes and other crucial building/manufacturer information
- Technical writing skills
- AutoCAD skills preferred
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply today! Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org