Our established client has an opening for a Structural Engineer. In this position, you will be involved with the engineering of industry structures and displays, coordinating with outside engineers for projects in other states, project management of engineering designs, and provide technical assistance to marketing, sales, and customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Obtain and maintain Building Code resources and requirements for application of codes in the
design of the structures proposed and sold.
2. Develop and maintain data files as to the strength and capacity of structures and
3. Manage or assist with the programs to develop new structures and displays.
4. Assist in direction of activities involving Research and Development within the department.
5. Contribute to the product development presentations to upper management, marketing, and
6. Contribute to the design and code submittal responsibilities with CAD activities as appropriate.
7. Direct design, modeling, and drafting activities related to the design development.
8. Participate in erecting prototype designs when directed.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products especially spreadsheet applications.
2. Capable of analyzing structures through the use of Mathcad and STAAD software.
3. Revit software proficiency desired but not essential.
4. Experience using project management software with Gantt charts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Graduate with a minimum of a four-year Bachelor degree in Architecture or Engineering.
2. Engineer-In-Training status required, Professional Engineering license desired.
3. Five years of experience in mechanical or building design, preferably involving the construction/repair of buildings or other structures.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com