Career opportunity for a Structural Engineer (4-5yrs+) at a Milwaukee area Consulting Engineering firm in the Precast / Prestressed Concrete Industry
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in structural engineering, MS degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in structural engineering
- Professional engineer license (or in process)
- Experience in precast/prestressed concrete is preferred
- Proficient with Revit &/or AutoCAD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project flow and coordinate the design team members.
- Performing design calculations.
- Estimate project schedule and manpower.
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org