Immediate, career opportunity with medium sized, rapidly growing Structural Engineering firm in the West Allis area. We are looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in the Precast concrete industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing project flow and coordinate the design team members.
- Performing design calculations. Including building lateral stability and individual component analysis.
- Estimate project schedule and manpower.
- Maintain official job file keeping ensuring documentation exists to protect the Company’s interests and ensure job success.
- Communicate, verbally and written with all team members as required on each project.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in structural engineering
- Minimum of 5 year working experience in structural engineering
- Professional engineer license ideal
- Master of Science degree in structural engineering is preferred
- Experience in precast/prestressed concrete is highly preferred
- Skilled in MS Office software.
- Proficiency with Revit would be ideal but not mandatory.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org