Opportunity to join a close-knit, collaborative firm in the Northern Milwaukee suburbs and take on a variety of complex projects in a direct hire role.
Experience the challenge and pride that comes with being responsible for projects ranging from new unique buildings to the strengthening of existing structures.
Prior accomplishments are as diverse as the Villa Street Art Museum, Mobcraft Brewery, First National Bank, The Beloit Club, and Keystone Aparttments on Brady.
Appropriate candidates will have experience in advanced structural analysis in order to design structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using building codes.
Candidates should demonstrate creative thinking in resolving complex structural design problems as well as good communication skills and have a team oriented attitude.
• Structural Engineering in various materials: Concrete, Steel, Masonry, etc. WOOD FRAMING a PLUS!
• Slab, floor system foundation design, column design, wall design
• Lateral analysis & design, wind & seismic
• Coordination with BIM models using Revit
• Coordination of drawings with other disciplines: architects, mechanical engineers, etc.
• Response to RFI’s
• Review of shop drawings
• Field visits
• Attend project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Master’s degree preferred
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position