Well established, employee owned Engineering firm is currently looking for a Structural Design Engineer/Project Manager in either Appleton or Milwaukee. The ideal candidate will have a PE and 4-6+ years of experience in structural engineering. However we are looking at all levels. Entry level candidates must have a Master’s degree and FE registration.
- Lead engineering design on a variety of project types including Agricultural structures, Biodiesel facilities, commercial, office, retail, residential and industrial structures.
- Oversee production of construction documents working with the client and design team coordinating work and meeting project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related with emphasis in structural design
- 5+ years of experience in structural design using steel, concrete, wood and masonry ideal
- Entry level candidates must have a Master’s degree and FE registration
- Strong project organization and management skills
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with structural analysis software (RISA or RAM)
- Must have passed FE exam
- Masters degree in Civil Engineering – Structures – PREFERRED
The position offers competitive benefits including health and dental insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Also includes 401(k) contributions and an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
Forward your resume to email@example.com