Immediate opening at a family-oriented Muskego, WI company for an experienced Structural Drafter / Detailer. They supply 100% domestic structural steel to contractors, fabricators, and maintenance personnel. Must be personable, organized, and an adept problem-solver. Ideal candidates have some experience doing structural steel detailing of joists and decks using AutoCAD.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Client interaction
- Bid projects
- Manage projects through to completion
Drafting Responsibilities (as needed):
- Create detailed drawing for customer approval as well as detailed shop drawings based on shop equipment requirements.
- Provide technical stair system design and drafting support.
- Read Architectural drawings to determine customer system requirements and work with team members to create designs to meet those requirements.
- Design and build shop fixtures for fabrication.
- 2 year Technical Degree is ideal, but not mandatory.
- 2+ years of relevant Structural drafting experience required, preferably with Steel, Bar Joists, and Decks.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Able to read and interpret Architectural and Structural drawings and prints
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org