Multiple, direct openings for Sr & Jr level Structural Designers ideally with Precast experience in Waukesha and Germantown, WI.
The Senior CAD Designer is responsible for preparing erection shop drawings using Auto CAD and 3D modeling.
The Junior CAD Designer will be mentored by a Senior level team member and will do work commensurate with experience level while growing into the role.
Experience, Skills, and Educational Requirements Required for Success:
• A precast background is highly desired. Structural steel experience will be considered.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, CAD Design, or Engineering
• Sr level – 8+ years experience in working on a variety of detailing projects in the construction field
• Jr level – 1-2 years of drafting experience.
• Must have strong computer skills using Auto CAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with On Screen Take-off, Tekla 3D or Revit a plus
• Demonstrated project management knowledge and experience
• Strong computer detailing skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to read structural and architectural drawings
• Ability to work on an individual basis, as well as in a team environment
Forward resumes to Kwelch@fsnw.com