Immediate opening for a Structural Designer or Drafter with Precast concrete experience highly preferred (structural steel experience will be considered).
This opportunity is with dynamic and growing company! This position will provide the challenge you are seeking, along with the opportunity to work with great people in a comfortable work environment.
This position is responsible for preparation of production drawings, small scale erection drawings and material requisitions used for fabrication and installation of precast concrete products. This position supports the department in maintaining internal scheduling for project requirements and deadlines.
- Prepare production and small scale erection drawings using AUTOCAD.
- Prepare material requisition for production and erection hardware, including plate/assembly drawings.
- Maintain project flow, following target dates as established by the Coordinator-Design and Engineering.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required and previous professional 2D and 3D CAD drafting experience and/or experience in the construction field is highly desired.
- Associate Degree in AutoCAD drafting/design or related field. Related work experience with AutoCAD preferred.
- Training/experience with Autodesk 3D.
- Minimum One (1) year previous experience working in an Architectural/Structural drafting or design-build drafting environment.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org