Our rapidly growing client has a new opportunity for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer. In this position, you will play a lead role in supporting the manufacturing requirements of commercially released products as well as products in various stages of development. Medical device and equipment automation experience is required.
* BS Degree in Engineering, MS in Engineering or Business preferred
* 10 years previous medical device experience
* Experience manufacturing process development including characterization, process optimization, validation, and ramping production for high-volume specifications in the medical device industry.
* Experience creating and writing process/equipment IQ/OQ/PQ validations, including test method validations
* Experience working with assembly, plastic injection molding and machining suppliers
* FMEA and Gage R&R experience desired
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org