Our established client has two openings for a Sr. Controls Engineer (contract and direct hire). In these positions, you will work on industrial machines and automation equipment developing design methodologies for global applications.
* Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or related field
* 5+ years of controls engineering experience
* Understanding of UL508A and NFPA codes
* AutoCAD Electrical proficiency
* Allen-Bradley programming experience
* Ability to travel 20% of the time
The length of the contract position is approximately 6 months.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com