Our established client has a new opportunity for a Shift Foreman. This individual will supervise and direct all shift production employees.
* Hire new and review current employees
* Ensure all training needs of employees are met
* Follow required schedule
* Communicate with subsequent shift on status of schedule
* Support and relay management directives to employees
* Previous supervisory experience
* Experience with metal/fabrication and/or tool and die
* Basic computer skills (Word, Outlook)
This is a direct hire position and the hours are 6:00am-4:30pm M-Th.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com