This award-winning, multi-disciplinary firm has been providing quality engineering services since 1961. They have 250 employees in 8 offices throughout WI, IL, FL and MN and work on many exciting, high-profile projects.
Direct hire opening for a Senior Structural Steel Drafter / Detailer in the west Milwaukee Corporate office.
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers.
- Structural steel detailing.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance of erection drawings and fabrication drawings for large structural steel projects.
- Assist fabricators with questions.
- Help develop detailing standards.
- Lead teams of engineers and detailers.
- 5+ years of structural steel detailing experience.
- 2-year technical degree preferred.
- Proficiency with 3D structural steel detailing software
- Certified Senior Detailer or Certified Detailer a big plus!
- Ability to read and interpret structural, architectural and MEP drawings with regard to structural steel.
Enjoy competitive pay and full benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
Email resume to email@example.com