1+ year contract at prestigious utilities company’s downtown Milwaukee location. Are you a poised leader and critical thinker with utilities industry experience? It’s a fast paced environment, and prepare to jump right in! $43/hr
The Senior Business Analyst will define, document, and implement new processes, complete critical work already in progress related to new projects, and support the transition of workload to other staff members. This is a key leadership role that provides support, mentoring, direction and assistance to junior staff.
- Provide analytical support within AMI Operations and Meter to Bill Process by executing tactical and strategic goals, supporting changes in policy, regulation and strategy and for being the change agent for process, procedure, and/or program modifications.
- Lead process improvement efforts. Ensure projects/efforts are properly administered.
- Approach assignments from a system perspective by evaluating the effect of an initiative not only from AMI operations perspective but utilizing knowledge and experience of Customer Service, Regulatory, other business units and supporting computer systems (i.e. systems thinking approach).
- Understand data flows and how multiple systems are configured and work together to support business processes end to end.
- Create supportive document and training materials to be used as an aid during transition of support of processes.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, communication and execution of the Meter to Bill Process plan.
- Act as PMO Liaison to specific assigned projects to help ensure success
- Evaluate and interpret new or revised regulation in the form of tariffs, contracts, or rules and regulations issued by the PSC Wisconsin, PSC Michigan or FERC as well as other legal regulations issued by state or federal government.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement, Resource Planning and Training to acquire metrics and to determine best format/methodologies to improve efficiencies of teams and control work.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Business, Accounting, MIS or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience analyzing process, procedure, and/or systems including at least 2 years’ experience in Customer Service department.
- Knowledge of gas, electric and steam utility industry.
- Understanding of CS software applications and system development is preferred. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite is also required.
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.