Over the past 25 years, this cutting edge Brookfield company has grown to become the premier value-added distributor of best-in-class industrial automation and electrical control components, panels and systems. The team and company have grown through a focus on technical knowledge, engineering experience and a commitment to personal service.
They help OEMs, systems integrators, and all types of manufacturers increase their productivity, lower costs, and grow profits through proven applications of industrial automation and electrical control technologies.
Does this sound like the environment where you belong? They have an opening for a temp to hire customer service and office professional to assist the sales team. Must be willing to learn the products and services and MUST have administrative experience in an OFFICE or MANUFACTURING environment.
1st Shift. $15-$17/hr, depending on experience.
- Answer and direct incoming client phone calls/emails
- Create quotes for customer inquiries
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and customers
- Work closely with other members of the Global Sales team to efficiently streamline processes and procedures
- Enter customer order and purchase order information
- Provide customer support on products and orders
- Stay up to date and well versed with general product knowledge and Vendor information
- Resolve customer issues over the phone such parts identification and properly identifying the manufacturer to provide quotes and process orders.
- Research and resolve technical customer issues using industry specific technical manuals, catalogs, internet sites and Vendor technical support to provide correct and accurate processing of customer quotes and orders.
- Provide customer with faxed or e-mailed confirmation such as product quotes, order acknowledgements, prints, drawings and other miscellaneous request.
- Associate degree in Data Entry, Office Management or related field preferred. Minimum high school education or equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in an OFFICE or MANUFACTURING environment. Sales department a plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and all office equipment.
Email resume to email@example.com