Our rapidly growing client has a new opening for a Robotics/Automation Programmer. In this position, you will be heavily involved with robotics/automation as they relate to design machining, commercial equipment and automation systems/solutions. Responsibility begins with cost of the project in conjunction with quoting and carries through to final installation and acceptance on the customer’s shop floor. This is a direct hire position!
Technical skills required:
* Strong background in toolroom and production machining
* Understanding of machining processes, fixturing and cutting tools
* Blueprint reading and interpretation, including geometric dimensioning and tolerance
* Experience with requirements of statistical process control
* High degree of mechanical aptitude with a strong emphasis on machine tool components, hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Basic understanding of electrical controls and applications
* Programming for PLC’s (Bosch and Allen-Bradley drives), Robotics Programming
* Experience programming robots with primary focus on Fanuc. Other robot manufacturers would be helpful
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org