Our established client has an opportunity for a Robotics/Automation Programmer. In this position, you will help integrate machining, commercial equipment and automation systems/solutions. You will also be responsible for programming robots to meet specifications.
* PLC programming (Bosch and Allen-Bradley)
* Robotics programming (Fanuc)
* Understanding of machining processes and fixturing
* Blueprint reading and GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerance)
* Basic understanding of electrical controls and applications
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!