Global manufacturing company in the north Milwaukee / Menomonee Falls area seeks an experienced Robotic Programmer. Direct hire + Full Benefits.
1st Shift OR Weekend Shift (Work 36 hrs Fri-Sun, Get Paid for 40!). Join a family-owned, growing company committed to a safe, employee-friendly work environment.
This is a well-established, mid-volume operation that utilizes advanced technology and upgraded, modern equipment to ensure precise, cutting edge products. Tremendous advancement potential, as this leadership team has a consistent history of supporting continuing education and promoting from within.
The desired candidate demonstrates leadership qualities and a mature attitude.
- Program industrial MIG welding robotic cells
- Develop/ maintain robot welding processes
- Identify/read weld symbols and weld per print, customer requirements and other welding specifications (AWS). Materials include mild steel, stainless, aluminum, etc ranging from ¼” to 24 gage.
- Optimize/reduce setups, welding sequences and processes to maximize productivity, safety and quality (eliminating scrap)
- Responsible for prototypes, new jobs, highly cosmetic/difficult jobs, etc
- 3+ years of Panasonic/Fanuc robotic programmimg experience
- AWS D1.1 MIG welding a plus
- Stable work history
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
Email resume to email@example.com