Our client, named one of the fastest growing companies in Minnesota, has a new and exciting opportunity for an R&D Lab Technician. In this position, you will test and qualify new products and support existing products. Responsibilities will include product testing, product improvement, test equipment maintenance and set-up, prototype assembly and test documentation.
* Two-year degree in engineering, electro-mechanical, fluids or equivalent work experience
* Experience with mechanical, electrical and fluid handling equipment
* Experience in a technical product development role
* Experience troubleshooting test and measurement equipment including pressure transducers, analysis software, flow meters, pumps, etc.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint
Please email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further!