Direct hire, 1st Shift opening in Hartford, WI for a seasoned welding pro. Reporting directly to the President, you will oversee the Quality Control program of a growing machine shop with welding and fabrication done in accordance with ASME Section VIII and Welding to ASME Sect IX. They produce heat exchangers distributed worldwide.
Must be knowledgeable, organized, and an effective communicator. Enjoy a generous salary, plus full benefits, and a family-oriented work culture.
· Perform production inspections in a timely manner to support schedule.
· Interact with subcontract non-destructive examination (NDE) contractors
· Interact with customers on Quality Audits and perform Quality Audits on suppliers.
· Read and execute complex customer quality specifications
· Work with production on non-conformance reports and corrective actions.
· Keep files on jobs.
· Work with shops on first report on injuries.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org