Direct 1st shift opportunity for a Quality Control Manager with a welding and machining company in the Hartford, WI area. All welding and fabrication is done in accordance with ASME Section VIII and Welding to ASME Sect IX. This position has responsibility for executing the Quality Control program as directed by the Company President and in accordance with the requirements of the ASME.
• Perform inspections on production in a timely manner to support schedule. • Interact with subcontract non-destructive examination (NDE) contractors • Interact with customers on Quality Audits and perform Quality Audits on suppliers. • Read and execute complex customer quality specifications • Work with production on non-conformance reports and corrective actions. • Keep files on jobs. • Also, work with shops on first report on injuries.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Previous experience with ASME Section VIII is strongly preferred plus and a minimum 2 year degree would be a plus.
• Certified Welding Inspector certification is preferred. Also, knowledge of NDE techniques is important.
• Computer software such as Word, Excel and comfort with learning new software such as MRP Software.
• Ability to read technical documentation, follow and generate procedures.
• Strong organization and communication skills
Send resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com