Our established client has a new opportunity for a Quality Control Engineer. In this position, you will work hand-in-hand with the production assembly team to provide training, support, leadership and supervision to ensure highest standards of product quality are met.
* Establish, prepare, implement, revise, maintain, and manage policies, procedures, and training programs related to production and quality control.
* Provide strategic thinking and a hands-on approach to quality control issues
* Inspection of assembled/finished goods (in process or final)
* Properly document and communicate production changes to engineering and production
* Take lead on MRB issues on floor
* Implement Six Sigma studies on each work station as necessary
* Improve productivity and efficiency of individual cells and overall line (time studies, capability studies)
* Create process and fixtures for all incoming components to ensure they meet the desired dimensions and specifications.
* Metal components (machined, stamped, laser, bent)
* Plastic components (molds, injection, vacuum forming, machined parts)
* Machining capabilities
* 8+ years of proven mechanical engineering experience in manufacturing
* Solidworks proficiency
* Experience with new product designs and integration of sub-assemblies
We are currently NOT accepting H-1B visa transfer candidates.
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org