Established international client has a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer. In this position, you will resolve quality issues that relate to production, design, supplier and customer areas. You will analyze production and process capabilities of the manufacturing process and apply continuous improvement principles and techniques to quality and manufacturing functions.
* BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum of five years or related experience
* Strong background in SPC, DOE and Seven Basic Quality Tools for Continuous Improvement
* Hands-on SAP skills highly desirable
* Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma is desirable
* PPAP, Kaizen and 5S implementation experience
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org