Well established company has a new opportunity for a Purchasing Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of material procurement. The Purchasing Manager negotiates vendor pricing and has a strong understanding of vendor contacts for materials and services. This individual also procures laminates, hardware, hardwoods, board and melamine, finishes, metal, acrylic and many other architectural millwork specialty materials and freight carriers.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in architectural millwork or store fixture industry
* Experience in purchasing, procurement and vendor management
* Proficient computer skills in MS Office and inventory management programs or ERP programs
* Ability to read and understand bid documents, specifications, spreadsheets, shop drawings and blueprints are required.
* Negotiation skills for pricing and contract documents
* Track and keep current inventory levels in line
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com