We have a new opening for a Project Manger. In this position, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring and managing multi-discipline engineering activities and resources to execute all stages of small to mid-cap projects, from initiation through closeout. You will be the point person for organizing, integrating and leading the project team to successfully meet the project objectives.
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related industry, with a preference for petroleum refining or specialty chemicals experience. Previous consulting engineering experience is strongly preferred.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience as project manager on capital projects, with a preference for small to medium-cap projects experience in a portfolio program.
* Experience with project work sharing, working with resources in locations remote from the project manager’s office.
* BS in engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred), with a preference for licensed Professional Engineers.
* Professional certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable.
* Eligibility to obtain or currently hold a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
* Travel (10%) to domestic job sites may be required on a routine basis.
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org