Our established and rapidly growing client has a new opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager. In this position, you will manage all architectural aspects of multiple projects. You will also be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts including scheduling, budgeting and actively managing project teams. Additionally, you will manage small and large projects simultaneously including leading an internal project team and preparing due diligence reports (PSA, FSA, etc.) for sites and locations under consideration.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Professional Degree in Architecture
* 5+ years’ experience in the Architecture field
* 3+ years’ experience in project management and construction administration
* Licensed Architect in MN or applicable state is preferred
* LEED Accreditation is preferred
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org