Are YOU the best of the best? This downtown Milwaukee mainstay is consistently one of The List’s Top 5 firms in MKE. From their modern office decor to their predominant use of the latest Revit and BIM technology, they are a progressive leader in the architectural community.
The Project Manager (PM) is entitled to a generous compensation and benefits package and is a highly visible leader integral to the continued success of the firm. This role will oversee Education and Corporate projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee reviews of assigned personnel
- Client contact, including presentations
- Responsible for the overall quality of project design to maintain firm design standards
- Responsible for overall maintenance of project schedules, budget, content and quality control of drawings and specifications and for the project through the construction phase.
- Coordinate all internal personnel including designers, interiors, specification staff
- Coordinate all outside consultants
- Coordinate all internal personnel at remote office locations.
- Responsible for business development including marketing of new clients, presentations, and trade shows
- May act as mentor to project managers and new team members.
- Review of financial reports from business administration department
- Plays active role in managing client relationship to ensure timely payment of all invoices.
- Responsible for daily management of assigned personnel
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in Architecture required
- Master’s degree of Architecture preferred
- Licensed Architect in Wisconsin
- Full Revit proficiency preferred, but must possess the ability to access, review, and draw using Revit
- Experience designing and / or managing Educational and/or Corporate projects
- Experience working with AIA forms and contracts
- Knowledge of codes and application proficiency
- Leadership and people management skills
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.