Immediate openings with an A&E firm in Waukesha County looking for a experienced Project Architects
and Architectural Design professionals. Direct openings with excellent benefit package.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Architecture and experience leading a team of Architects and Engineers:
• Coordinate and lead a design team from initial concepts through the design and construction of multiple commercial projects while communicating regularly with clients and sub-consultants to effectively manage project delivery.
• Lead the client and sub-consultants through the design and entitlement process, attending required meetings in person or virtually. 10-15% travel will be required within Wisconsin and
occasionally out of state.
• Team player, goal-oriented, love variety, work effectively with little oversight, and enjoy a
stimulating, supportive environment.
• Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Architecture.
• A licensed Architect, preferred.
• Experience with Healthcare, Multi-Family Residential, and Retail design, preferred.
• knowledge of BIM/Revit software and graphic design programs.
• You are skilled in office administration procedures and highly proficient with Windows and Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please forward your resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com