Immediate career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead local, county and state municipal projects; correctional and justice facility projects. This position is located near downtown Milwaukee and includes an excellent benefit plan.
- Lead the design and documentation of multiple projects while communicating with clients and consultants, and helping to effectively manage project delivery.
- Develop and update project schedules, educate the client on the process to be followed, and meet milestones and deadlines.
- This position will be the main point of contact for the client and will be responsible for attaining their overall mission, vision, goals, and satisfaction.
- Oversee the development of technical solutions in response to design and code requirements such as SCR68, WIDOC Chapter 350 Jail, etc… and assure that design solutions have technical integrity.
- Create and maintain project budgets, work plans, and contracts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential clients, consultants, community leaders, and public officials.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the development, design, and construction activities in our planning and design services to government entities.
- BS Degree and 8-10+ years of experience in the design and construction of large-scale institutional buildings.
- WI Architectural registration required.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp.
- Strong organization skills and project lead experience.
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, and people skills along with multi-tasking skills.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org