Direct hire opening for an efficient, organized Production Engineer at award-winning Menomonee Falls medical supply company. Enjoy generous salary + bonus structure, 11 paid holidays and plentiful vacation, company-matched 401k, and comprehensive insurance plan.
Are you a killer task-master? Able to collaborate with multiple departments to keep production on schedule? Able to see the big picture while ensuring smooth execution of all the project details?
This position assists the medical engineering department in planning, scheduling, organizing, directing, and application engineering for assigned projects. Accountable for projects being effectively completed in adherence to budgeted cost and time schedules.
- Assists Design Engineers in overseeing and coordinating all aspects of project activities through completion of project NPD process.
- Assists Design Engineers with the preparation of project plan, assists with managing the plan and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Assists Design Engineers in translating customer needs / requirements into detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Assists with supervision of project design engineering and labor and subcontractors; assists with preparation of project schedules, subcontracts, change proposals, project invoices; assists with collections on projects.
- Identifies potential project risks and assists to develop/implement strategies to minimize impact and develop and implement strategies for controlling deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Working under the direction of the VP of Engineering, proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicates project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required, and maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Acts as “our customer’s best service provider” at all times thereby ensuring the Company is the customer’s first choice for service.
- Manage smaller projects as needed; this includes the full range of project management responsibilities listed above but on a smaller scale.
- Obtain market segment knowledge by attending trade shows, traveling with Sales team, participating in customer meetings.
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field. May consider 2-yr Degree and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of engineering, field service, or project management experience required.
- Experience in the medical equipment manufacturing industry or food / beverage product manufacturing industry strongly desired
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.