Immediate, direct opportunity with a mid-sized company on the NW side of Milwaukee, near Menomonee Falls.
Plan, Schedule and Expedite the movement of materials and jobs, coordinating with Engineering, Purchasing, Programming, Quality, Paint, Manufacturing, and Shipping & Receiving. Ensure that deliveries are met. Communicate with customers and internal team to inform them of Job status and expedite rush of overdue materials; provide Job status at production meetings; escalate potential shortages to management; reconcile discrepancies, such as quantity errors and damages; and perform related duties as assigned by the team.
- Daily reports status of materials, fabrication, paint and any foreseen variation in scheduled activities.
- Work with supervisor and department leads to schedule personnel, hours, resources, overtime, etc.
- Interface with Engineering, Scheduling, Purchasing, Paint and Manufacturing
- Ensure accurate scheduling requirements are maintained throughout the production process.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Establish and monitor metrics for key performance parameters to insure quality and timeliness and meet improvement targets.
- Compile and maintain material and parts inventory, tracking and status information to expedite movement of material and parts between production areas, according to predetermined production schedules and order priorities.
- Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority.
- Extensive knowledge and capabilities within JobBOSS
- Manufacturing background specifically in a job shop environment
- Ability to read and understand MRP reports, stock status reports and customer order shortage report.
- Proficient with MS Office products, specifically excel.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Great organization and problem solving skills
- Learn policies and procedures, work instruction, ISO policies, Safety Rules and Regulations, and vendor products.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Forward resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com