Immediate, temp to hire opening for a Panel Wiring Tech. The Panel Builder is responsible for panel layout, assembly, component wiring, enclosure knockouts/cutouts and labeling to meet client specifications and requirements. This function assembles complete control panels on a daily basis. This position will also assist production assembly and other duties as assigned.
- Takes schematics, blueprints, etc, and lays-out the panel accordingly
- Attaches components of the panel according to the schematics using required UL process.
- Wires components according to UL specifications.
- Label components and wires according to schematics.
- Coordinate with the operations group to meet assembly deadlines.
- Download PLC programs for the panel that is being built.
- Effectively maintains regular and professional communication with all team members, supervisors, mentors, and engineers.
- Current experience with electrical panel assembly background
- Must have basic job-related computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet web browser)
- Working knowledge of PLCs is a plus.
- Ability to operate a forklift, boom lift, and scissor lift a plus
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to strip wires for assembly according to color and length.
- Must be able to use hand-tools
- Must be able to visually inspect the assembly to ensure it meets specifications and code.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical blueprints, layout drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Must have experience in ladder diagrams, point to point check, AC & DC drive systems, motion control, AB PLC, troubleshooting and testing mechanical qualifications.
- Panels must be built within the quotas predefined by Management/Production Manager.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and crawl in order to complete inspections and troubleshooting of machine issues.
- Must be able to lift or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
- Employees are required to use the proper PPE in the course of their job and each task safely. General requirements include safety glasses, safety shoes, and hearing protection.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com